Retinoblastoma (RB) is the most common intraocular malignant tumor in infants, with an incidence of 1 in 17,000. RB accounts for 4% of all malignant tumors in children. Worldwide, there are 5,000 newly diagnosed cases of RB every year.
Retinoblastoma and RetCam
Speaker: Dr. Alejos
Ophthalmologist Specialized in Retina and Ophthalmopediatric
Understanding the disease entity Retinoblastoma (RB) and the ability to recognize signs of the diseasewill help children have a better chance of survival if RB is caught early and treated timely.
At the end of the presentation, the clinician will be able to:
- Understand the disease and recognize signs of RB
- Understand the average age of diagnosis – unilateral vs. bilateral
- Describe common presenting features of RB
- Understand the important role of imaging/benefits
- Understand management and treatment options for RB
|Retinoblastoma and RetCam
|RB & Retcam - Video Lecture
|RB & Retcam - The Quiz